In this week’s episode, step into a world of gentle healing with Craniosacral Therapy as Hallie shares an enlightening conversation with Courtney Whitaker, a Licensed Massage Therapist & CranioSacral Therapist whose work helps clients return to a state of deep comfort in their bodies.
Discover how this subtle yet powerful technique can create lasting positive effects on your body and mind. Explore how Craniosacral Therapy nurtures both parent and child, fostering a harmonious environment for growth and learning. Courtney also discusses body awareness as a bridge to self love, simple practices to increase body awareness, healing our relationships with our physical bodies, … and more!
This episode is definitely packed with information and tips that can help you on your journey to a healthier, more balanced you.
In this episode, you’ll hear:
- Understanding Craniosacral Therapy
- Setting Boundaries to Create Self Care & Balance
- Exploring the Depths of Self-Love through Body Awareness and Shame
- Developing Body Awareness
- Maintaining Compassion for Your Body: Unlearning and Relearning for a Healthier Life
- Exploring the Interconnectedness of Breath, Body, and Mind
- Trusting Your Intuition
- The Spirituality and Benefits of Body Work
- The Benefits of a Dyad Approach in Parent-Baby Sessions
- Nervous System Regulation for Stressed Families: Understanding Trauma Surrounding Feeding
- The Trauma of Becoming a Parent and Seeking Support to Recover
Haven’t left a review yet? Click here and thank you, as always, for being a listener!