In this week’s episode, Dr. Bryce Appelbaum joins Hallie to discuss misdiagnosed and mismanaged functional vision problems. ADHD, concussions, sleep disorders, stress, educational impact and more are discussed. He also explains the critical difference between eyesight and vision; hint: they are NOT the same!
Dr. Bryce is on a mission to change the way the world views vision. He believes there is more to vision than just 20/20 eyesight and has developed programs to retrain the brain to revise the eyes.
This episode is definitely an eye-opener as you’ll discover the worlds of vision and Myo are quite parallel and interconnected. You’ll also learn how you can best help yourself, your family and/or your patients.
If this episode inspired you in some way, take a screenshot of you listening, post it to your Instagram Stories, and tag us, @halliebulkin and @Drbryceappelbaum
P.S. Dr. Bryce is giving all The Untethered Podcast audience an exclusive discount to his ScreenFit program! Use coupon code UNTETHERED for 10% off when you enroll at screenfit.com
In this episode you’ll hear about:
- Eyesight vs Vision: The Key Differences and Vision Therapy Explained
- Improving Visual Skills for Athletes and Individuals: A Holistic Perspective
- The Fascinating World of Developing Visual Skills for Optimal Learning
- The Link Between Vision, Sleep, and Attention Deficits
- Adapting to Stress to Improve Vision
- The Consequences of Ignoring Pre-Op/Post-Op for Vision Procedures
- Reestablishing Function Through Innovative Therapy Approaches
- The Visual Impact of Too Much Screen Time on Children’s Mental and Physical Health
- Vision Training to Combat Screen Fatigue and Establish Mindful Habits
- Balancing Screens in the Home
- Seeing Beyond Poor Vision: How to Identify, Diagnose, and Treat Hidden Vision Problems
Connect with Dr. Bryce here or check out his website(s): https://www.screenfit.com
Want to learn more about myofunctional therapy? Check out The Myo Method here: TheMyoMethod.com
And download a Free Myo Screening Tool Here: https://www.fastmyoscreening.com
Connect with me on Instagram, Facebook & LinkedIN
Haven’t left a review yet? Click here and thank you, as always, for being a listener!
Add a Comment