In this week’s podcast episode, Hallie is joined by Holly Steflik and Kim Sherlock, licensed massage therapists who specialize in and teach courses on Craniosacral Fascial Therapy (CFT).
Holly and Kim explain CFT, and discuss the benefits of CFT for various conditions across the lifespan. They also talk about how CFT can be used to prepare for tongue tie releases, restore sleep, and bring balance to the body.
They share that by raising awareness and educating both parents and professionals about the fascial system, we can create a healthier environment for everyone.
If you’re interested in learning more about CFT, this podcast episode is a great place to start.
In this episode, you’ll hear:
- Introduction to Craniosacral Fascial Therapy (CFT)
- Benefits of CFT for All Ages and Conditions
- Unlocking the Mysteries of Fascial Strain and Tongue Ties in Babies
- The Importance of Pre- and Post-operative Therapy in Infant Tongue Tie Treatment
- The Benefits of Early Intervention For Babies
- Harnessing the Power of Fascia and Therapies to Support Pregnancy and Infants
- Empowering Parents With CFT
- Emotional Effects of CFT and Fascial Strain Release
- The Healing Power of CFT for Trauma
- How to Find the Right Professional for Your Child
Haven’t left a review yet? Click here and thank you, as always, for being a listener!