This week, Hallie is re-joined by Anders Olmanson, REMastered Sleep CEO, Founder, and Inventor of REMplenish. He is a passionate medical innovator who spent 9 months traveling and studying healthcare in Asia and Africa to understand health needs around the world.
In this episode, Hallie and Anders talk airway health. Join them to learn more about the airway health epidemic, why REMplenish Jr was invented, how it works, and the advantages it offers. Anders also shares REMastered Sleep’s journey and mission to help everyone get a good night’s sleep.
In this episode, you’ll hear:
- Why REMplenish Jr was Invented
- Using REMplenish Junior to Improve Airway Health in Children Ages 3-9
- How REMplenish Jr Works & Its Advantages
- Differences Between REMplenish Jr and REMplenish
- CASE STUDY: Enhancing Oral Muscles for Growth and Development Through the REMplenish Junior Prototype
- Establishing Healthy Habits with REMplenish Junior
- The Benefits of Early Intervention for Sleep Apnea in Children
- Using Myofunctional Therapy Programs along with REMplenish Junioe
- The Airway Health Movement: REMplenish Junior, Clinical Research & How We Can Spread The Work
- Exploring Alternative Options to CPAP for Airway Health Issues
Join The Myo Membership® waitlist to get notified when doors open (hint: they open November 20th!): themyomembership.com
And download a Free F.A.S.T. Myo Screening Packet Here: FastMyoScreening.com
Haven’t left a review yet? Click here and thank you, as always, for being a listener!