In this week’s podcast episode, Hallie is excited to chat with Danielle Amster, the founder of SensoryWellness, a practice designed to help teens and adults overcome their sensory processing challenges. She is passionate about empowering individuals to make changes in their own lives, regardless of their age.
Join Hallie and Danielle as they talk about Danielle’s journey from being an occupational therapist (OT) to opening a unique practice for adults and teens with sensory processing challenges. Learn about the critical mind-body connection for people facing sensory difficulties.
Their conversation also covers self-regulation through movement, early childhood therapy collaboration, holistic approaches to treatment, the surprising link between body movement and vision, and MORE!
In this episode, you’ll hear:
- Danielle’s Journey From OT Practice to Opening A Unique Private Practice
- Opening a Practice for Adults and Teens with Sensory Processing Challenges
- Understanding the Mind-Body Connection for Adults & Teens with Sensory Processing Disorders
- Case Share: Child with Sensory Processing Issues Overcomes Obstacles in Three Months
- Resetting the Nervous System and Strengthening the Mind-Body Connection
- Self-Regulation Through Movement
- Unlocking the Mind-Body Connection
- The Importance of Collaboration in Early Childhood Therapies
- Holistic Approach to Treating Symptoms
- The Impact of Body Movement on Vision
- Strategies to Enhance Progress in Therapy
- Functional Wellness: Connecting Sensory Health, Treatment and Self-Empowerment
Join Danielle’s upcoming course here Organizing the Chaos: A Systematic Approach to Promoting Observable Change in a World of Neurodiversity
Join The Myo Membership® waitlist to get notified when doors open (hint: they open November 20th!): themyomembership.com
And download a Free F.A.S.T. Myo Screening Packet Here: FastMyoScreening.com
Haven’t left a review yet? Click here and thank you, as always, for being a listener!