In this week’s podcast episode, Hallie reconnects with Lisa Paladino, a Lactation Consultant (IBCLC) and Certified Nurse Midwife, with over 30 years of experience helping new families to breastfeed. She is also an author, lecturer and advocate for tongue tie education, and women’s health issues.
Join them as they talk about the importance of considering mom’s (or parents’) well-being when preparing for a newborn’s tongue-tie release procedure, the challenges faced by new parents, birth trauma, the intense pressure to do everything right, and the overwhelming amount of information available on social media.
Their conversation also tackles the issues of over-diagnosing and under-diagnosing tongue tie in babies, offering valuable insights into how to prepare for a tongue-tie procedure and much more.
The Myo Membership® doors are NOW OPEN until Cyber Monday, November 27th so head over to themyomembership.com to join us!
PLUS… When you join this week, you’ll get a FREE 2-Hour DEI Training and 1-Hour Ethics Training Included! All for CEUs!
And to sweeten the deal further, we’ve added two more bonuses!
In this episode, you’ll hear:
- The Importance of Considering the Mom in Breastfeeding and Tongue Ties
- Impact of Birth Trauma on Breastfeeding Success
- How Trauma in the Feeding Journey Impacts Relationships
- Examining Breastfeeding Difficulties and Establishing The Mother’s Goals
- Empowering Parents and Evolving Knowledge
- Empowering Women Through Breastfeeding
- The Dangers of Over-Diagnosing and Under-Diagnosing Tongue Tie in Babies
- Examining the Reality of Over-Diagnosis of Tongue Ties and Functional Evaluations
- Preparing for a Tongue Tie Procedure: Practical Tips for Parents
Download a copy of her Preparing for Frenotomy Day guide.
Enroll from November 20 to November 27 to join us in The Myo Membership®! >>> themyomembership.com
Haven’t left a review yet? Click here and thank you, as always, for being a listener!