This week, Hallie reunites with Dr. Molly Hayes on The Untethered Podcast to discuss functional healthcare and the importance of connecting patients with providers.
Dr. Molly is a functional dentist and educator who helps moms simplify their airway, oral, and sleep health. She is also the creator of The Functional Finder, an online directory of functional health providers.
In this episode, Dr. Molly and Hallie touch on topics like the benefits of working with a functional provider, why there is a need for a functional healthcare directory, and how having a user-friendly website can make a big difference in finding the care patients need.
In this episode, you’ll hear:
- Why The Functional Finder Was Created
- The Need for a Functional Healthcare Directory
- Finding Functional Providers For Patients in Need
- Connecting People with the Right Care Through Functional Providers
- Importance of User-Friendly Websites
- How The Functional Finder Can Help You Succeed
- Learning to Find Peace in Silence
- Unlocking Powerful Solutions with Meditation
- Functional Medicine and the Benefits of Working with a Functional Provider
Use HALLIE to get 25% off your membership for the first year
And download a Free F.A.S.T. Myo Screening Packet Here: FastMyoScreening.com
Haven’t left a review yet? Click here and thank you, as always, for being a listener!